What is a PEO?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a company that supports your business by managing several of the administrative tasks associated with your employees, such as payroll, employee benefits, risk management, staffing and human resources. The PEO becomes Employer of Record for administrative functions that include payroll/tax/insurance.
Why Use a PEO?
Time is a precious commodity. How many hours a week do you spend performing non-revenue generating administrative tasks associated with Payroll, HR, Benefits, Workers’ Compensation and Safety? If you are like most small business owners, you spend a lot of time working in these unproductive areas, probably more than you realize. VenSure Employer Services is a PEO that can relieve you of a host of employee/employer related administrative duties. By outsourcing these responsibilities you will free up your time to focus more effectively on running and developing your business. With VenSure Employer Services, you become a co-employer and assumes certain legal responsibilities, thereby relieving you of the compliance burden.
- Payroll processing and check issuance on VenSure Employer Services payroll accounts
- Tax payments and return filing using VenSure Employer Services’ Federal Employer Identification Number
- Benefit plan enrollment and administration into VenSure Employer Services – sponsored benefit plans and/or plan administration of your existing benefit plans
- Workers’ Compensation policy administration and claims processing
- Loss control services including safety program design and implementation, drug testing policy, return-to-work and light duty program, employee incentive program and regular safety inspections
- HR guidance, policy development, problem resolution, file maintenance, job descriptions, employee training, new-hire qualification and employee leave administration
VenSure Employer Services is focused on providing compliance, savings and service. If you prefer to select specific services, VenSure can implement the specific products and services that meet your business requirements. We are in business to serve you.